These general purchase conditions regulate purchases of products, made remotely by the Customer through internet on www.store.stelvioexperience.it website, owned by STEX snc di Schena Giacomo & C. based Via Funivia 34, I-23032 Bormio, SONDRIO - VAT code and Tax code: 00970490140 - REA: 73091
1. Sale agreement:
By submitting an order form to Stelvio Experience, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in your contract with Stex.
Making an order in the various modes, the Customer declares to have reached the age of majority, to have read all the instructions provided to him during the purchase procedure and fully accept the general sales and payment conditions of the order form.
By submitting an order form, you agree and accept these General Terms and Conditions of Sale as well as further conditions contained on www.store.stelvioexperience.it , also through links, including the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Return Policy.
The correct reception of the order is confirmed by Stex through an answer via e-mail, automatically sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain date and hour of order execution and a "Customer order number", to be used for any other communication with Stex. The message will include ordered products and all the information entered by the customer, who agrees to verify the fairness and promptly communicate any corrections.
A sale agreement will be closed once the product/s will be dispatched
2. Product features and price indication
The main characteristics of products are shown on www.store.stelvioexperience.it on each product page.
The products offered for sale on www.store.stelvioexperience.it may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours due to the Internet browser or devices used.
All prices on the website www.store.stelvioexperience.it are retail prices and including VAT ( 22% ). Stex reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice.
3. Delivery/Transportation costs
We are informed about specific product shipping and delivery procedures before submit an order form.
The courier company is responsible for the loss or damage to the goods until the package has been delivered to your address. In the case of a visible damage to the package we suggest you to check the goods in the presence of the courier and to accept the delivery “with reserve”.
4. Prices and Method of Payment
Payment of the product prices and relevant shipping costs must be made by credit card or PayPal.
( Bank transfer only for European Countries)
5. Return Policy
You may return products purchased from www.store.stelvioexperience.it, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) working days from receiving the products purchased. You cannot exchange the purchased product with a different one or with a different size.
To return products we invite you to send na amail to email@example.com within fourteen (14) working days from receiving the products purchased.
You will shortly receive an email confirming we accept your return request. The email will indicate a return number that must be attached to the goods you return, and the label to be used to return the goods with the shipping company we sponsor. If you decide to return products using a different shipping company other than us, Stex will not be responsible for the shipping costs or for any loss or damage to the products.
Return items must be:
• shipped back to Stex within three (3) working days from the day of the return number has been sent to you. In the event that your return is not shipped within 3 working days from the receipt of the return number, you will not be entitled to any refund of sums.
After the products have been returned, Stex shall check the conformity of the products and will start the refund procedure.
• The products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
• The identification tag must still be attached to the products
• The products must be returned, complete and unused, in their original packaging
• Return items must be shipped in one single shipment. Stex reserve the right not to accept different products of the same purchase order, whenever returned and shipped in more than one shipment.
• You are kindly requested to send the return items to:
Via Funivia 34
I-23032 BORMIO (SO) – ITALY
• In the event that your return does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in section 5 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not be entitled to any refund of sums already paid to Stex; nevertheless, you shall be entitled, at your own expense, to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to Stex. If you do not wish to receive the products in the conditions in which they were sent back to Stex, Stex shall be entitled to keep the products and withhold the sums already received.
For any other information about return please contuct us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Governing Law
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Italian legislative decree 6 September 2005 no. 206 on distance contracts and by Italian legislative decree 9 April 2003 no. 70 on certain aspects related to e-commerce.
Update: Febbruary 2016